Sweeten Things Up-Guilt Free!
Dark Chocolate Bark
Write a review
- 10 oz bag dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons of pistachios, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of dried cherries, chopped
- 1 Tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Chop pistachios, dried cherries and crystallized ginger and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler, stirring continuously until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour onto covered baking sheet and spread thinly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped toppings over chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to cool and harden and then break into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator in air-tight container for up to one week. Enjoy!
Good Measure Meals Healthy Connections http://gmmhealthyconnections.com/