Breakfast Breads, Pancakes and Muffin Tops – Oh My!
How can Anything that Tastes This Good be Healthy?
That’s a fair question. Especially considering how many of our customers rave about our freshly-baked pancakes, breakfast breads and muffin tops sprinkled throughout the Good Measure Meals breakfast menu.
These are just a few of our favorite customer comments pulled from the weekly menu survey:
“Please don’t get rid of the Apple Quinoa Breakfast bread!!!!!”
“Breakfast – Love, love, love this bread!”
“The bread is a winner – moist, flavorful, and tastes like something my mom would make on a holiday.”
“The date pancakes are amazing. I can’t get enough of them.”
“Awesome pancakes, delicious!”
“Always love the pancakes!”
So how do we find that perfect balance between healthy and tasty?
* Our breads, muffins and pancakes are made from scratch.
* There are a variety of flavors from savory (Cheddar Chive Muffin Tops) to sweet (Raspberry Pancakes).
* We’ve found creative ways to incorporate healthy new ingredients into our recipes: quinoa in the Apple Quinoa Bread and kamut in the Hummingbird Muffin Tops.
* We use whole wheat flour, which provides several health benefits that are missing from white flour. It’s a better source of fiber and other important nutrients, such as selenium, potassium and magnesium
* You’ll find a variety of deliciously health-promoting fruits in these baked goods – dates, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, dried cherries and apples, to name a few. You’ll even find some vegetables – carrots & zucchini!
* We’ve added heart health fats to the breakfast breads through the use of walnuts, flaxseeds and pecans.
Our new Spring/Summer Menu includes many of your favorite breakfast baked goods, and a few new recipes as well! Keep an eye out for:
Pancakes: Date Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, Raspberry Pancakes
Breakfast Breads: Pecan Flaxseed Bread, Apple Quinoa Bread, Carrot Bread, Banana Bread, Cherry Walnut Bread, Lemon Poppyseed Bread
Muffin Tops: Cheddar and Chive Muffin Tops, Hummingbird Muffin Tops
We’ve always been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Well at GMM, we feel it’s important to make it delicious!