Good Measure Meals Healthy ConnectionsIntroducing the Good Measure Meals™ 2-Meals-A-Day Plan - Good Measure Meals Healthy Connections

Introducing the Good Measure Meals™ 2-Meals-A-Day Plan

The NEW 2-meals-a-day option will be
available starting this June!

Given the great feedback we’re receiving from the launch of our new Spring/Summer menu, the success of Good Measure Meals can obviously be attributed to our freshly prepared, nutritionally balanced and flavor filled meal plans. But according to our GMM customers, convenience plays a big role in the appeal of our plans as well.

And while most enjoy knowing that all three of their daily meals are taken care of, some of our customers have been clamoring for an option that includes two meals each day instead of three. Work, family and social obligations throughout the week forced them to eat dinner away from home more frequently than they would like, and of course, they didn’t like the idea of wasting those meals they were unable to eat.

Well, never let it be said that we don’t listen to our customers — beginning in June, GMM will offer a 2-meals-a-day option!

The 2-meal-a-day plans are available from any of our menus: Healthy Selection, Vegetarian, No Seafood or Diabetic, and can be ordered for either 5 or 7 days a week.  They are also available at two calorie levels.

For ordering purposes, we have labeled the plans “400 Calorie Breakfast+Lunch” and “600 Calorie Breakfast+Lunch,” which means that each meal contains approximately 400 or 600 calories, so you get a total of about 800 or 1200 calories in the two meals you receive for each day.

Pricing for the new plans is as follows:
– 400 Calorie Breakfast+Lunch: $16.99 per day
– 600 Calorie Breakfast+Lunch: $18.99 per day
Prices do not include sales tax or delivery/distribution fees.

So, if you’ve been waiting for a plan that better suits your lifestyle, we hope that the 2-meals-a-day option will work for you!  For more information about our new 2-meals-a-day plans, or to place your order, call Customer Service at 404-815-7695.

• Share this post on Delicious
  • StumbleUpon this post
  • Tweet about this post
  • Share this post on Technorati
  • Share this post on Facebook
  • Share this post on NewsVine
  • Share this post on LinkedIn
14 Responses to "Introducing the Good Measure Meals™ 2-Meals-A-Day Plan"
  1. Lonnie Bostic May 8, 2012 11:09 am

This I need. I can’t eat all the food in the 3-meal a day plan and was thinking about cancelling my subscription.

• Judi Butin May 8, 2012 13:45 pm

Lonnie,
      We caught you just in time. Very glad we are able to fit your needs with this new product line.

2. Sharon Pitman May 8, 2012 12:49 pm

This will work for me because I eat out frequently. Great idea

• Judi Butin May 8, 2012 13:46 pm

Sharon,
      Really glad this will work well with your lifestyle.

3. Marc Nicholson May 8, 2012 23:49 pm

Great you do listen!!! I am very grateful!!! This works much better for me. Your breakfast is the best and has kept me coming back year after year

• admin May 9, 2012 10:54 am

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued loyalty through the years, Marc! Open Hand thanks you too! 🙂

4. Arleen May 10, 2012 18:22 pm

I like the idea of a 2-meal plan, but about also offering lunch and dinner? I am a big fan of the lunch/dinner options, but I prefer to eat my own breakfast options. Would please come out with that option as well?
    Thanks!

• Judi Butin July 2, 2012 10:22 am

Arlene,
      Thanks for your feedback. We have offered the breakfast/lunch option because we had gotten so many requests for it. Since it has launched, we’ve started hearing from people like you who prefer lunch/dinner. We’ll compile all the requests and consider it for a future product launch.

5. Lillian Correa June 27, 2012 08:30 am

I agree that a lunch/breakfast plan would be ideal.

• Lillian Correa June 27, 2012 08:31 am

I mean lunch/dinner plan

6. Erin June 27, 2012 16:35 pm

I agree with Arleen! I would prefer a 2-meal plan that offers lunch and dinner.

7. Jess Parsons, VP Good Measure Meals July 2, 2012 10:21 am

To all of our customers waiting for the Lunch/Dinner Plan, we hear you! While we would have loved to launch both options at the same time, we had to choose one due to logistics, capacity, and financial impact. We polled customers in December and the Breakfast/Lunch option was the front runner, so we started there. As we continue to grow and have the capacity to support multiple lines, we will most definetly consider the Lunch/Dinner option again. Thanks for your feedback!

8. Sommer Gilmore August 13, 2012 08:01 am

I would love the lunch and dinner option! I am currently comparing two places to order from and was only considering the other company because they have that option. I volunteered at POH so I am going with GM because I believe I want to give my support that way. Also, GMM has a diabetic option which is better for me because I do better on lower glycemic diets. I do smoothies for breakfast so I am ordering two dinners a day and just mixing them up to make lunch out of them. Please add Lunch/Dinnner as an option!

• Judi Butin August 21, 2012 15:07 pm

Sommer,
      Thanks for your comment. Sorry it has taken so long to respond. We have had this same request a few times since we launched the Breakfast/Lunch menu option. We did a survey of our customers last December and the majority of responses we got were for the Breakfast/Lunch option. Right now we do not have the capacity in our facility to also launch the Lunch/Dinner option. But, as we continue to grow and add more resources, we will definitely revisit adding the Lunch/Dinner product line. Stay tuned!

New comments are closed.